#0974 IT Governance & Compliance Analyst, Senior
Summary: Under limited supervision, assists in researching, developing recommendations and written deliverables in the areas of IT
compliance, IT audits, IT governance, IT controls, IT Change Management and Disaster Recovery.
Provides research and recommendations in developing and maintaining company-wide IT Policies and assist in the coordination of annual external IT audits.
• Provides research and recommendations on preparing for IT audits conducted by external audit partners and audits
conducted by various state insurance departments.
• Provides research and recommendations on maximizing compliance with corporate standards and legal regulations. This includes assisting in monitoring and reporting the status of compliance of critical internal controls identified by Senior IT Management.
• Works with the IT security staff to provide research and recommendations in developing and maintaining company-wide data security and data protection policies. This would include the areas of data encryption, data protection and
compliance with industry-specific data standards.
• Provides research and recommendations to the IT security staff in developing and maintaining effective education
programs with respect to data security (i.e. protection of insured’s personally identifiable financial information).
• Provides research and recommendations in developing and maintaining an effective document management system in order to provide documentation required for future external auditors and state government insurance examiners.
• Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) risk ownership responsibilities to be conducted as assigned.
- Assist with change management activities in the IT department, including release management activities.
- Assist with the preparation for disaster recovery and business resumption plans and procedures, including reporting requirements at its conclusion.
- Assist in performing or coordinating periodic internal audits and risk assessments to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Prepares and presents reports as necessary and requested.
- Night call may be required.
- Additional hours may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Information Technology or related field is required
3 or more years of general IT experience with compliance requirements and change control process is required
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE